The highly trained physiotherapists at Caroline Springs Physiotherapy see their patients as whole people, not just as an individual presenting with a symptom, and aim to address the source of pain in order to restore optimal physical function and performance. We listen to you, complete a comprehensive assessment process, and devise a plan to help you get back to doing what you want to do.
A physiotherapist is highly trained in anatomy, biomechanics, muscle structure, and skeletal function and assists patients who have suffered musculoskeletal injuries, those recovering from surgical procedures, or individuals who simply want to function at their optimal physical potential.
As physiotherapists address your entire body, the range of treatment techniques each patient receives depends upon their particular pain/symptoms. Techniques available at Caroline Springs Physio include joint mobilisation therapy, massage, manipulation, dry needling, and muscle energy techniques. We also offer postural education, exercise programs, core stability training, Pilates training programs, and strength and rehabilitation programs.
Contact us today on (03) 9363 7200 to begin your journey to better health. Caroline Springs Physiotherapy are located at Building C, Unit C2, Lot 1042 Western Hwy, Caroline Springs.
Whilst the experienced team of professionals at Mt Eliza Chiropractic offer safe, gentle and effective chiropractic care for people of all ages, some members of our team are specialists in the area of paediatric chiropractic. Paediatric chiropractors deliver chiropractic care to children based on the principle that children should not be treated as adults as they are unique individuals undergoing the process of human development.
Mt Eliza Chiropractic is proud to offer the services of two specialist paediatric chiropractors, Dr Glenn Maginess and Dr Jemima Holt. Dr Glenn Maginess is considered an expert in the field of paediatric chiropractic, being one of only a small number of chiropractors to have completed a Masters Degree in Chiropractic Paediatric. Additionally,
Dr Maginess is a much sought after speaker and lecturer both nationally and internationally. He regularly receives referrals from paediatricians, medical doctors, obstetricians, maternal health nurses, and midwives, all of whom recognise his training and over twenty years of expertise in the field. Dr Jemima Holt also has extensive training in paediatric chiropractic, and offers paediatric neurological developmental assessment and management. Dr Jemima focuses her practice on family health, particularly paediatrics and women’s health, and places great importance on the importance of chiropractic care throughout pregnancy, for newborns, and for growing children.
The neurological developmental screening offered at Mt Eliza Chiropractic includes assessment of gross motor development, neuromaturation, retained primitive reflexes, estimation of intellectual age, temporal, sensory and cerebellar exam, as well as cranial and neurological examination. These tests help to determine which parts of a child’s brain are functioning at the expected level for their age and which are not, and assist in the identification of appropriate treatment modalities. At all times when providing chiropractic care to babies and children, clinical parameters are observed in order to ensure that referrals to other health professionals are made as appropriate.
Mt Eliza Family Chiropractic Clinic is located at 155 Mt Eliza Way. Contact us today on (03) 9787 6999 to arrange an appointment to discuss how your child may benefit from chiropractic care.
Our practice was established in 1992 by Adrian Schoo, and from 1997 has been run by Ruth Norris and her team of dedicated, highly trained and experienced physiotherapists. We are proud of the reputation we have built for providing quality one-to-one services to our clients.
Physiotherapy Centre Bendigo offers a Clinical PIlates program. Clinical Pilates is a specialized form of pilates, and we have individually designed programs based on a thorough assessment of your problems. It is safe, gentle and highly effective, using a combination of floor and specialised equipment-based exercises targeted at improving core stability, flexibility and efficient movement patterns and postures.
Clinical Pilates uses concepts of concentration, centering, control, flowing movement, precision and breathing coordination, to improve movement, function and ultimately quality of life.
Contact the Physiotherapy Centre Bendigo to book an appointment with us 03 5442 4044
Search engine optimisation has a number of benefits, from directing search engines to a particular site to encouraging visitors to explore the site. It’s an essential part of any website. It’s particularly important for medical professionals and Practice Website Design specializes in site design and creation for the medical community.
Practice Website Design’s Top 10 list of SEO benefits are:
1. Visibility – SEO makes websites more visible to search engines and helps direct them to sites that contain specific keywords and search terms used by individuals.
2. Better rankings – An SEO enhanced website is ranked higher in search results. High-ranking websites are perceived as more trustworthy and credible.
3. Increased traffic – Websites that rank highly in search results generate more traffic and more potential patients.
4. ROI – SEO techniques are highly cost efficient and more effective than other marketing methods, eliminating the need for intensive ad campaigns.
5. Brand awareness – The more search engines find a website, the more exposure and brand awareness is created.
6. Lead generation – SEO techniques help clients capture visitor data for follow up attention.
7. Community connections – Social media integration is a part of search engine optimisation, providing a platform to reach a broader pool of potential patients, links that are evaluated by search engines, and networking opportunities.
8. 24/7 promotion – A practice’s website never sleeps, providing around the clock access to information. Sites built with SEO promote the practice to patients every day of the year.
9. Publicity – SEO content has the ability to bring clinics to the attention of journalists and other media representatives seeking experts in a specific field.
10. Quality vs. quantity – Search engine optimization techniques focus on quality content that provides essential information patients want to know. Websites that provide answers earn a reputation for reliability.
Search engine optimization encompasses a variety of techniques specifically designed to bring websites to the attention of search engines, thereby delivering them to potential patients. From blogs and patient testimonials to videos and responsive web design, the services at Practice Website Design are focused on the best solutions for medical professionals to help them grow their practice.
For more information, contact Simon by phone at 03 9712 0723, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Practice Website Design online.